EVGA offers a variety of warranties to fit your needs. Read below for more information. If you need to take advantage of EVGA's warranty, please visit our RMA page for detailed instructions.
EVGA will provide a warranty to each retail product and that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product.
These warranty terms are valid for purchases ON or AFTER July 1st, 2011. Warranty terms prior to July 1st, 2011.
EVGA offers various limited warranty terms from the date of purchase to the original owner with a valid invoice. For original owners without a valid invoice and users that have not purchased the product from an authorized reseller, the warranty period is 3 years from the date that the product was shipped from EVGA's warehouse. Registration is recommended by EVGA, but not required on the following:
- Limited 3 Year Suffixes: -EK, -K1, -K2, -K3,-K6,-KR, -KA, -KF, -KM
- Limited 5 Year Suffixes: -GR, -VR
- Limited 7 Year Suffixes: -Y2, -Y3
- Limited 10 Year Suffix: -XR, -X1, -X2, -X3, -X4
- Long term warranties are available on applicable parts if registered by the original owner within 30 days of purchase. A valid invoice is required from an authorized reseller to verify any long term warranty. If parts with long-term warranty availability are not registered within 30 days of purchase, if they were given away or sold, then they will follow the standard 3 year limited warranty terms.
- Limited 10 Year Suffixes: -ER, -E1, -E2, -E3, -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX
- Non-Transferable Warranties:
- Limited 2 Year Suffixes: -ET, -EL, -LA, -LE, -LR, -L2, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year Suffixes: -B1, -BR*, -BX, -DR, -RX**
- * 100-UT-0400-BR is covered under a 30 day DOA warranty only.
- **Recertified products with –RX as the suffix carry a one year warranty, but follow a different RMA process and recertified products are not eligible for the Optional Extended Warranty, Step-Up or EVGA Advanced RMA Programs.
Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up® programs are offered for purchase upon product registration within 90 days of the purchase date by the original owner on applicable parts. See terms for details.
EVGA recommends that any product purchased from a local reseller should be returned to that reseller for any warranty assistance within the first year of purchase.
Original warranty on products purchased before July 1st, 2011.
Transferable Warranty (Secondary Owner)
EVGA offers an transferable warranty for products shipped new from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011 so long as the product is in its original factory condition and retains all of the factory labels and stickers. The transferred warranty will not exceed 3 years from the products shipping date from EVGA and will also not exceed the original warranty offered on the product.
- 3 Year Suffixes: -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX, -XR, -X1, -X2, -X3, -X4, -GR, -SR, -VR, -V1, -V2, -V3, -KR, -K1, -K2, -K3, -K5, -K6, -KB, -KA, -KF, -KM
- 2 Year Suffixes : -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Removal and or Defacing of Serial/Part number sticker(s) on ANY EVGA products WILL void ALL warranties. All products ship from EVGA with a serial sticker.
- All products must be returned in the originally sold condition. Products received by EVGA for replacement that include 3rd-party attachments (CPU heatsink backplate, memory chip heatsinks, etc) will have all attachments removed and discarded. EVGA holds the discretion to return the product to the sender if necessary.
- There must be no physical damage to any component including the PCB, GPU/chipset, CPU Socket, or damage that is caused by:
- inadequate or improper repairs carried out by any person or entity which is not authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty services on its behalf;
- negligence, accidents, modifications, defective installation or misuse and use of inappropriate spare parts;
- fire, immersion in liquid, lightning, earthquake, inadequate ventilation, Acts of God, incorrect application of main voltage howsoever arising, or any other cause beyond the control of EVGA;
- any other goods which can be used with the Product, but are not the Product itself;
- consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal service, including (but not limited to) dry cells and rechargeable batteries.
- The product must be returned to EVGA in the original factory configuration and condition. All aftermarket modification must be reversed before sending in the product for replacement.
EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees as well as a service charge from you for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when you are not entitled to any coverage under EVGA’s warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost to replace missing or modified parts back to their original factory condition.
Replacement and Refund:
- Products sent in for RMA will be repaired or replaced with a product deemed to be of equal or greater performance by EVGA if an exact replacement is not available.
- EVGA Warranty begins from the date the product is shipped from the EVGA warehouse.
- For the original owner of the product with a valid invoice that can be verified from an approved reseller the warranty begins from the date of purchase on the invoice.
- EVGA only offers refunds on products purchased directly from EU.EVGA.com within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- For products not purchased at EVGA.com, all refund claims would need to be processed through the vendor that sold the product according to their return policy.
- All products returned from EVGA's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date, a new in box replacement will be sent in return. All recertified purchases will receive a recertified product for replacement.
- Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will continue the original product's warranty based on the original warranty start date.
- EVGA provides repair centers throughout the world headquartered in: Brea, CA, USA; Munich, Germany; Taipei, Taiwan.
- All products being sent to EVGA for warranty repair or replacement must be shipped into our facility.
- EVGA will not accept any packages being dropped off unless by a shipping courier.
- EVGA does not ship to PO Boxes, also any cross-shipped product cannot be sent to a mail forwarding address.
- All Standard Cross Shipments and EVGA Advanced RMA Replacement (EAR) products require an Adult signature upon delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping in order to return the product to EVGA for the RMA process.
- EVGA will ship RMA requests from our warehouse through EVGA’s choice of courier and shipping method.
- Damaged boxes, or products received in shipping envelopes will be immediately rejected and returned to sender.
- If your product is shipped to you and the address is invalid upon delivery you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region and availability. You must contact EVGA prior to shipment for assistance to avoid this charge. EVGA is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
- If the product is returned to EVGA you will be responsible to pay for additional shipping charges. EVGA encourages you to check your shipping address prior to submitting any RMA request.
- EVGA recommends shipping via UPS or FedEx, and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
All RMA replacements will state “Warranty Replacement” on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. EVGA is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country’s government body, brokers or other third party.
If your package is received with physical damage, a claim cannot be processed due to the limitations with postal services and the package will be returned to sender without alternative options.
EVGA recommends shipping via UPS, DHL, or FedEx and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
Please Note: As EVGA strives to honor the best warranty in the business, we have and will continue to make policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. EVGA reserves the right to change this policy without notice. Last update 29/04/13.
Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at +49.89.189.049 11 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 and 18:00 CET.
We stand behind the products we sell for their value, quality, and reliability.