New EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC
+140MHz Faster, 6% Cooler GPU, 33% More GPU Power
The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970s have arrived with the SSC. This enhanced model offers improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
The new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET and Memory temperatures and optimised Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by an additional 5°C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimised Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- dBi – dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
- QSD BIOS – Quick Switch Dual BIOS allow you to switch to secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- MMCP – Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%.
- OPT – Optimised Power Target offers 33% more power over reference.
- SHP – Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!