Beginning on January 1st, 2022, products registered within 90 days of purchase with the part number suffixes -KR, -KB, -KL, and -KH, with the exception of peripherals or power supplies, will have the option to purchase an extended warranty within the regions of the Contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Europe. The product must be purchased as new and from an authorized EVGA reseller to qualify for the Extended Warranty Program. The extended warranty will be available for purchase by the original purchaser within 90 days of the purchase date and a receipt from an authorized reseller is required to verify the purchase information and to validate the Extended Warranty purchase. Customers will have the option to purchase either the 5 year or 7 year warranty, extending the warranty by an additional 2 or 4 years, respectively.
5 Year Extended Warranty
The optional 5 year extended warranty gives EVGA's acclaimed warranty service an additional 2 years to the registered product. The following prices are based on the MSRP (USD or Euros, depending on region) of your product:
|MSRP Exc VAT||Extended Warranty Price|
|Under 200 €||16 €|
|Under 300 €||24 €|
|Under 400 €||32 €|
|Under 500 €||40 €|
|Under 800 €||64 €|
|Under 1000 €||80 €|
|Under 1500 €||120 €|
|1500 € and over||160 €|
7 Year Extended Warranty
The optional 7 year extended warranty gives EVGA's acclaimed warranty service an additional 4 years to the registered product. The following prices are based on the MSRP (USD or Euros, depending on region) of your product:
|MSRP Exc VAT||Extended Warranty Cost|
|Under 200 €||24 €|
|Under 300 €||36 €|
|Under 400 €||48 €|
|Under 500 €||60 €|
|Under 800 €||96 €|
|Under 1000 €||120 €|
|Under 1500 €||180 €|
|1500 € and over||240 €|
EVGA Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
EVGA Extended Warranty is an optional purchase program to extend the standard 3-year warranty on select products by either an additional 2 or 4 years on a qualifying product. This offer is open to all customers located in the Contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Europe. The Extended Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and may not be transferred to another product* or a subsequent purchaser of the same product.
*With the limited exception of the EVGA Step-Up program.
A product is eligible within the first 90 days from its date of purchase for an Extended Warranty within the first 90 days from the date of purchase if all the following conditions are met:
- The product is an EVGA graphics card or motherboard.
- The product is eligible for the EVGA Global 3-Year Warranty.**
- The product was purchased from an authorized reseller.
- The product is registered to the original purchaser of the product (as verified by a valid proof-of-purchase).
**A full list of eligible part numbers can be found on the EVGA Warranty page. However, new 3-Year Warranty suffixes are created from time-to-time and if you believe your product should be eligible for the EVGA Extended Warranty, please contact EVGA Customer Service.
The following products do not qualify for an Extended Warranty:
- B-Stock or recertified products (i.e. products with warranty suffixes such as -RX and -RL)
- Secondhand purchases (i.e. the current owner did not purchased the product from an authorized reseller).
- Please note that "Marketplace" or "Third-Party Seller" purchases on websites such as Amazon.com or Newegg.com are not considered authorized resellers. Purchases from authorized resellers must show that that the product was sold and shipped by their respective business name on the proof-of-purchase.
- EVGA’s official Amazon Marketplace and official Ebay store are considered authorized resellers.
How to Purchase an Extended Warranty
To purchase an EVGA Extended Warranty:
- Visit EVGA.com and log into your account.
- Register your qualifying product.
- During registration, you will be offered the opportunity to purchase an extended warranty. You may choose to purchase the extended warranty at this time, or purchase the extended warranty anytime until your 90-day window expires.
- If your product is already registered, you may still purchase an extended warranty by visiting your "My Products" page.
- Once on the My Products page, locate your eligible product and click "View Details". On this page, you will see options including Extended Warranty.
- Select "Purchase Extended Warranty". On this page, you will see the options available to your product, the length of the plan, and the price. Once you agree to the Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions and select your preferred option, you will be taken to a secure page to make your payment.
- Once your purchase is complete, the extended warranty will be added to your product, and you will see the warranty information update to reflect the addition of the extended warranty.
Pricing and Purchase Information
Extended Warranty pricing is based on the MSRP (in USD or Euros, depending on region) of the eligible product you purchased and the length of the Extended Warranty you select. All Extended Warranty purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The MSRP is based on data provided by EVGA at the time of the Extended Warranty purchase.
- The MSRP is determined exclusively by EVGA and may change over time.
- The purchase price is deemed final at the time of the Extended Warranty purchase. Customers may not receive a refund if the MSRP decreases at a later date.
- Extended Warranty purchases are non-refundable, including where the product is returned for a refund.
RMA Replacement Information
In the event that you need to return a product to EVGA due to a manufacturer defect or other issue, your EVGA product replacement will still be covered by your Extended Warranty. During the RMA process, the Extended Warranty will be automatically applied to the replacement product; the Extended Warranty does not need to be purchased again. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the EVGA Global Warranty, the replacement product will follow the original product’s warranty period, including the extended warranty.
If an eligible product requires an RMA replacement within the first 90 days, and a customer has not yet purchased an Extended Warranty for the product, then the RMA replacement product will be still be eligible for the Extended Warranty, so long as the original 90 days from the date of purchase of the original product has not elapsed. Please contact EVGA Customer Service if you have difficulty purchasing the Extended Warranty in this situation.
Customers should understand that Extended Warranties on a product will often carry it well outside the life-cycle of the original product’s family, and sometimes a performance equivalent replacement option. Similar to the EVGA Global Warranty terms and conditions, EVGA cannot guarantee that RMA replacements for a product with an Extended Warranty will be replaced with an identical product, series, or model throughout the duration of the warranty. Although the EVGA RMA Department can generally accommodate graphics card replacements with performance equivalent products, motherboard replacement options are more complicated. Due to motherboard life-cycles, it is likely that customers may need to switch to a motherboard with a different CPU socket or form factor; these changes may require the customer to purchase a new CPU and/or memory at their own cost. Please keep this in mind when selecting the length of your Extended Warranty.
EVGA Extended Warranty and Step-Up Programs
The EVGA Step-Up program requires the purchase of an Extended Warranty if an eligible product is registered more than fourteen (14) days after the date of purchase. If a Step-up is processed to completion, then the full duration of the Extended Warranty purchased will automatically transfer to the new product at the completion of the Step-up request.
Step-Up products are automatically registered to the original purchaser of the Step-Up eligible product. If an Extended Warranty is purchased on the original product prior to Step-Up, the Extended Warranty will transfer to the Step-Up product and will remain in-effect so long as the original purchaser owns the Step-Up product. If the ownership of the product is transferred to a second-hand owner, the Extended Warranty becomes null and void, and the second-hand owner warranty will be determined based on the original purchase date of the Step-Up product.
For further information about the EVGA Step-Up Program, please visit https://eu.evga.com/support/stepup/.
The EVGA Extended Warranty program is available only to the original purchaser of the product. After purchase of an Extended Warranty, the product will be covered for the duration of the standard warranty, whereupon the extended warranty will begin to deplete.
Extended Warranties are non-transferable and non-refundable. If a product with an Extended Warranty is purchased by a second-hand owner, the extended warranty becomes null and void, and the warranty reverts to the standard second-hand product warranty in accordance with the EVGA Global Warranty terms and conditions.
EVGA Extended Warranties require a valid invoice from an authorized reseller at the time of RMA submission. The availability of an option to purchase an Extended Warranty is determined by data entered by the customer; if a customer enters inaccurate or incorrect data during product registration, the option to purchase an Extended Warranty may be enabled by mistake. If a customer cannot provide a valid proof-of-purchase that the product qualifies for the Extended Warranty program, then the Extended Warranty will be cancelled. EVGA reserves the exclusive right to determine whether to provide a remedy.
The EVGA Extended Warranty may not be combined with any other offers or promotions, with the limited exception of EVGA Step-Up.
EVGA reserves the right to adjust the MSRP of an Extended Warranty eligible product, the MSRP level, and/or purchase price at any MSRP level as shown in the chart above without warning or notification. EVGA further reserves the right to limit or expand the list of eligible Extended Warranty products at any time. EVGA does not guarantee that the original product with an Extended Warranty will be replaced with a product identical in performance and features compared to the original product, except as described in the EVGA Global Warranty terms and conditions. Extensions beyond the original 90-day window are not permitted.
EVGA reserves the right to cancel a customer’s Extended Warranty at any time and for any reason. EVGA reserves the right to change the terms of the Extended Warranty program at any time without notice. EVGA reserves the right to cancel the Extended Warranty program at any time and for any reason. VOID where prohibited.