EVGA Announces the EVGA Z68 Motherboard Lineup!
- August 5, 2011 The EVGA Z68 motherboards have arrived! These motherboards based on the latest Intel Express Chipset offer incredible performance and overclocking with Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors, and with the new Intel Smart Response Technology, users can combine a Solid State Drive with a traditional mechanical drive and receive both high performance and high storage capacity! Intel Smart Response Technology implements a storage I/O caching system to provide users with faster response times for frequently used applications.
The entire EVGA Z68 lineup has full support for SATA III/6G and USB 3.0 giving you the latest standards in high performance storage, and a forward thinking true next generation motherboard layout allows you to take control!
New and Key Features introduced on the EVGA Z68 Motherboards:
* Supports Intel Core i5 and i7 Socket 1155 Processors
* Intel Z68 Chipset
* Supports up to 3-way SLI + PhysX
* 4 DIMM Dual-Channel DDR3 2133Mhz+ (up to 16GB)
* Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
Learn more about the EVGA Z68 here
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+31 23 7526 899
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format