The EVGA Difference is More than Just Great Hardware
Did you know that in addition to award winning hardware, EVGA also has award winning software? Try it out free for yourself below!
- System intake fan speed control
- System exhaust fan speed control
- System temperature monitoring (Adjustable thermal sensor placement in Chassis)
- KBoost button offers KBoost ON / OFF:
- When turned on, system exhaust fan will be turned up to max, fan speed can also be adjusted by user.
- When turned off, system exhaust fan will be turned to 50%, fan speed can also be adjusted by user.
- When user press KBoost ON while “DG Tuner” is running, CPU & GPU will be in overclocked mode, when press KBoost OFF, both CPU & GPU will be in balance mode.
- Shows Fan speed/ CPU temperature/ GPU temperature (only NVIDIA GPU)/ system temperature graphs and history
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards and GeForce GTX 10-Series.
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock, Voltage, and custom fan control/fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
EVGA Flow Control
- Full control of your EVGA CLC Liquid Cooler
- Settings save to firmware
- Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory, QPI frequencies and voltages
- Real-time adjustments of QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCIe Bus Frequencies