EVGA offers a variety of warranties to fit your needs. Read below for more information. If you need to take advantage of EVGA's warranty, please visit our RMA page for detailed instructions.
For our retail products that carry an extended warranty, and were purchased on or after June 22, 2005, EVGA will provide an extended warranty to the original purchaser of each retail product and that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product. This extended warranty is valid so long as the original purchaser owns the product and is based upon the following:
An EVGA product contains a suffix used to identify the warranty. As an example: 130-SB-E675-KR shows -KR for the suffix. This example can be used for all EVGA part numbers when referencing the suffix.
- All -KR products purchased ON or AFTER January 1st, 2011 include a 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Registration is recommended. Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up® eligibility are offered for purchase upon product registration of a -KR part number within 30 days of the purchase date.
- This includes the following suffixes: -K1, -K2, -KR
- Products purchased ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days of the ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive EVGA's Free Extended Warranty. All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 2 year limited warranty. Refer to the following suffix guide to identify the length of your warranty:
- Limited 10 Year: -ER, -E1, -E2, -E3, -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX (EU Region only)
- Limited 3 Year: -EK, -K1, -K2, -KR (Before 1/1/11)
- Limited 2 Year: -ET, -EL, -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year: -B1, -BR*, -BX, -DR
- Limited 90 Day: -RX (Recertified parts)
*Exception: 100-UT-0400-BR is covered under 30 day DOA only
- Removal and or Defacing of Serial/Part number sticker(s) on ANY EVGA products WILL void ALL warranties.
- All products must be returned in the originally sold condition. Products received by EVGA for replacement that include 3rd-party attachments (CPU Heatsink Backplate, Memory chip heatsinks, etc) will be returned to the address on the package.
- There must be no physical damage to any component including the PCB, GPU/chipset, CPU Socket, or damage that is caused by:
- inadequate or improper repairs carried out by any person or entity which is not authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty services on its behalf;
- negligence, accidents, modifications, defective installation or misuse and use of inappropriate spare parts;
- fire, immersion in liquid, lightning, earthquake, inadequate ventilation, Acts of God, incorrect application of main voltage howsoever arising, or any other cause beyond the control of EVGA;
- any other goods which can be used with the Product, but are not the Product itself;
- consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal service, including (but not limited to) dry cells and rechargeable batteries.
- The Product has been manufactured so that it complies with all national or local standards and safety requirements applicable in the country of first sale by the manufacturer in Europe. Modifications necessary for use elsewhere are not covered by this Warranty, and no liability for repair will be accepted in respect of any work done in connection to this, or any damage to the Product arising from such work.
- The product must be returned to EVGA in the original factory configuration and condition. All aftermarket modification must be reversed before sending in the product for replacement.
Replacement and Refund:
- Products sent in for RMA will be repaired or replaced with a product of equal or greater performance if an exact replacement is not available.
- EVGA requires an invoice or receipt as proof of purchase to take advantage of any warranty related services necessary.
- The EVGA extended warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased second hand, from a non-authorized seller, or from an auction site do not carry any extended warranty.
- EVGA only offers refunds on products purchased directly from EU.EVGA.com within 30 days of purchase. For products not purchased at EU.EVGA.com, all refund claims would need to be processed through the vendor that sold the product congruent to their return policy.
- All products returned from EVGA's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the original purchase date, a new in box replacement will be sent in return.
- Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will always follow the original product's warranty based on the original purchase date.
- EVGA does not ship to PO Box or Mail Forwarding addresses.
- EVGA will pay for return shipping for EU customers for RMA warranty replacements mostly via UPS ground.
- Customers located outside the EU, including military deployment PO addresses, will be responsible for return shipping. International shipments may be shipped via FedEx, UPS or DHL.
- Damaged boxes or products received in shipping envelopes will be immediately rejected and returned to sender.
All RMA replacements to countries outside the EU will state Warranty Replacement on the package to assist in avoiding any Brokerage Fees through customs. EVGA is NOT responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body or brokers due to brokerage fees.
EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees as well as a service charge from the customer for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when the customer is not entitled to any coverage under EVGA's warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost to replace missing or modified parts back to their original factory condition.
EVGA recommends UPS, DHL, and FedEx for shipments and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
Please Note: As EVGA strives to honor the best warranty in the business we have made, and will continue to make, policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. EVGA reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
EVGA also offers an industry exclusive Step-Up® program for qualified parts as well as an Advanced RMA (EAR) Program.
Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at +49.89.189.049 11 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 and 18:00.
We stand behind the products we sell for their value, quality, and reliability.