EVGA Announces the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified Power Supply
- August 22, 2012 The EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified is the ultimate enthusiast power supply. Designed to support the toughest hardware, the EVGA NEX1500 Classified supports ground-breaking new features like SuperNOVA enthusiast software control, Overclock Mode that increases the maximum power output up to 1650W*, and fully modular, individually sleeved cables.
You can also count on EVGA to provide the utmost reliability and performance, with 100% Japanese capacitors and a durable ball bearing fan. The NEX1500 Classified is designed from start to finish to be the best choice for today's most demanding high-end computers. Get to the next level with the EVGA NEX1500 Classified Power Supply!
Trust EVGA to label all of our power supplies in Continuous Power, the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak.
Exclusive SuperNOVA software allows you to monitor voltage, current drawn on each rail, power used, efficiency, as well as enabling you to change the fan profile and even adjust the +12V rail!
Single OR Multiple 12V Rails:
No longer will you have to toil over the decision of choosing a single or multiple rail PSU; the NEX1500 Classified lets you switch modes as you please.
Fully Modular, Individually Sleeved:
EVGA delivers the highest quality cables possible, with individually sleeved cables and a fully modular design for optimal cable management and the best looks.
· SuperNOVA, exclusive power supply control and monitoring software
· Control and adjust +12V voltage for maximum overclocking potential
· Switch between single or multiple rails for ultimate control
· Overclock mode allows PSU to deliver up to 1650W with 230VAC input
· Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
· 80PLUS Gold certification pending, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
· Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
· Individually Sleeved Cables for outstanding looks and cable management
· Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
· NVIDIA SLI Certified
· Sanyo Denki Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
· Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
· 1x 24pin ATX
· 2x 8pin EPS12V
· 3x 6pin PCIe
· 16x 6+2pin PCIe
· 12x SATA
· 8x Molex
· 2x Floppy
*230 VAC Required
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format