EVGA Announces the SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power Supply
- June 18, 2013 The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 power supply is here. This power supply raises the bar with an 80 Plus Gold rating, with 1300W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and a fully modular design. Not to mention, a first class 10 Year EVGA Warranty. The entire electrical design was engineered to be efficient, silent and optimized for the enthusiast. Take your system to the max with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2.
• Exceptional 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
• 80Plus Gold Rating Pending, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
• Single +12V rail delivers up to 108.3A
• Superior vertical double layer main transformer increases power output
• Fully Modular design reduces cable clutter
• Highest Quality Japanese Solid State Capacitors
• Quiet 14CM Double Ball Bearing Fan
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/articles/00755/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format