Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 750 and GTX 750 Ti - The Next Generation in Power
- February 18, 2014 Step up to EVGA GeForce GTX gaming with the new GTX 750. Its powerful, ultra-efficient, next-gen architecture makes the GTX 750 the weapon of choice for serious gaming at an incredible value.
GTX 750 and GTX 750 Ti cards give you the gaming horsepower to take on today’s most demanding titles in full 1080P HD. They deliver 25% more performance than previous-generation cards and up to twice the power efficiency, thanks, to the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture. Plus, they come loaded with GeForce GTX gaming technologies like NVIDIA GameStream, G-Sync and GeForce Experience.
If you’re looking for hyper-realistic gameplay, stunning visuals and exceptional value, this is your graphics card!
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 and GTX 750 Ti Features:
• +25 Watts on GTX 750 ACX / 750 Ti ACX – Bonus 6-pin power input connector provides an additional 25 watts, giving you an increase in power of 35%! This increase in power gives the card significantly improved overclocking headroom.
• NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready – The EVGA GeForce GTX 750 series have full support for NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology with included DisplayPort connector.
• Double Ball Bearing Design – The EVGA ACX Cooler features a double ball bearing design, meaning the fans have an average lifespan of 12 Years!
• Copper Core Insert included on EVGA Superclocked range of GTX 750 / 750 Ti – Lowers temperatures by 5 degrees Celsius.
Learn more at: http://eu.evga.com/articles/00821/
EVGA’s recent annual awards wins for its graphics cards technology, design, and customer support:
Winner of the Hardwareluxx Awards 2013 for Best Manufacturer of the Year: Graphics Cards (January 2014).
Winner of the Hardware.Info UK Award 2013 for Best NVIDIA-based Graphics Cards Brand (December 2013).
Winner of the PC Pro Excellence Award 2013 in the Graphics Card category (September 2013).
Winner of the Custom PC & Bit-tech Award 2013 for Best NVIDIA Graphics Card Manufacturer (May 2013).
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format