EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse now available in Europe; Worldwide rollout underway
- August 27, 2014 The EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse is now available in Europe. Built with the highest quality materials including a real Carbon Fibre surface, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons, and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height of the body.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of more than 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
The EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse is now available in Europe at the following MSRPs (inc. VAT):
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon: 89,90 Euros / £69.99 / 879 SEK
EVGA TORQ X10: 69,90 Euros / £49.99 / 599 SEK
Both Carbon and non-Carbon versions are currently available from the following etailers:
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon: http://www.alternate.de/EVGA/TORQ-X10-Carbon-Maus/html/product/1155327?
EVGA TORQ X10: http://www.alternate.de/EVGA/TORQ-X10-Maus/html/product/1155328?
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/Media-PC/Maeuse/EVGA-TorQ-X10-Laser-Gaming-Maus-Carbon::28710.html
EVGA TORQ X10: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/Media-PC/Maeuse/EVGA-TorQ-X10-Laser-Gaming-Maus::28711.html
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/evga-torq-x10-carbon-gaming-mouse-wired-8200dpi-9-programmable-buttons
EVGA TORQ X10: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/evga-torq-x10-gaming-mouse-wired-8200dpi-9-programmable-buttons
EVGA EU online store:
The EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse (Carbon and non-Carbon versions) can also be purchased via the EVGA EU online store:
Learn more about the EVGA TORQ X10 at:
• Max DPI: 8200
• Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
• Main Switch Type: Omron – 20 million click lifecycle
• Programmable Buttons: 9
• Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
• Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
• LED Colour: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
• Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
• Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
• Real Carbon Fibre Surface
• Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
• Adjustable height system supports all gamers
• Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
• Adjustable weight system
• Highest quality materials including silver coated wire, Omron switches, and Carbon Fibre surface
• Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles, and OSD
• Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
• Onboard storage can support up to five separate profiles
EVGA Unleash Software
The EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse comes complete with a full software package that allows complete control over the mouse. Customise the colour, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using!
• Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10
• Easy to switch between right/left handed mode
• Ability to reassign any of the nine buttons
• Designed with usability in mind
• Heads-up display shows key settings at a glance
• Flexible macro and profiling system
• Angle Snapping support (Default Off)
• Adjustable LED colour and brightness
EVGA Unleash Software has today been updated to version 1.5.6 and now includes improved macro control as well as improved flexibility in sensitivity and DPI settings.
Find EVGA Unleash Software at our Download Centre, here: http://www.evga.com/support/download/
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Since launch on 23 May 2014, the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse has been available exclusively via Newegg in the US only. From 26 August 2014 the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse (both Carbon and non-Carbon versions) has now become available in Europe (at the EVGA EU online store and officially with the European etailers currently listed in this news release), as well as with additional etailers in the US and Canada. EVGA TORQ X10 is due to be available in Australia and Asia in September 2014. More countries/regions may be announced in due course.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format