Introducing Overclocking Perfection: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N
- February 1, 2015 The rumours are true, the world’s most advanced GeForce GTX 980 has arrived. The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N graphics card is meticulously designed for the extreme overclocker. With a 14+3 power phase design, this new digitally controlled VRM can deliver up to 600A of current, all delivered through 3 power inputs, 8pin + 8pin + 6pin. ACX 2.0+ keeps the card running cool, and the ability to go single slot, (with included single slot bracket) makes this one of the sleekest graphics cards designed to date.
Vince ‘K|NGP|N’ Lucido is an extreme overclocker who has achieved many 3DMark World Records with EVGA hardware. He contributed to the design of the GTX 980 K|NGP|N graphics card with EVGA, and had this to say:
"The power designs for both the GPU and memory on the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N graphics card should allow some insane overclocking and some of the highest clockspeeds seen to date. Also, with the new multi-colour LED cooler, you can customise the look of the card to fit any system."
Built for Overclocking
· Customisable Lighting – Full colour control allows you to fine tune the LED colours to your liking using EVGA PrecisionX 16.
· 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM – Improved efficiency and power capacity and an average of 28C cooler operating temperature.
· Single Slot Ready – Included single slot bracket allows you to convert to a true single slot card with waterblock.
· 12 Layer PCB – Robust PCB layout with extra copper for smooth power delivery.
· ACX 2.0+ Cooling & Metal Shroud – Improved cooling with lower fan power consumption and 400% longer fan lifespan. All surrounded in a premium metal shroud.
· EVBot Onboard – Allows robust tuning and control over all aspects of the graphics card.
· Included Backplate – Built on backplate with backlighting allows full control over brightness and colour.
· MMCP+ – Memory MOSFET cooling plate provides direct contact with memory and MOSFETs reducing temperature. MMCP+ comes in two separate pieces, allowing you to cool the GPU separately while still using the MMCP on the MOSFETs.
· OTS – Onboard thermal sensors allow for automatic realtime extreme overclock tuning to achieve the highest overclocks possible.
· QST – Quick Switch Triple BIOS allows you to switch to the second or third with the flick of a switch.
· SHP – Straight Heat Pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
· dBi – EVGA’s ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C generating 0dB of noise.
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N graphics card here: http://eu.evga.com/kingpin
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format