Introducing EVGA PRO SLI BRIDGES V2 – Elegant Performance
- April 9, 2015 EVGA has amped up the bling with the EVGA PRO SLI BRIDGE V2. These redesigned bridges come with several improvements over the previous generation SLI bridges. Not only do these new bridges light up and look great on select graphics cards, they also have a high quality aluminium shroud and are optimised for the next generation display resolution and refresh rates, with a high pixel clock frequency design that gives best performance for 120Hz+ and 4K+ gaming!
Next Generation Features:
· Separate models to support 2-Way (Short), 2-Way (Standard), 3-Way SLI, or 4-Way SLI.
· High pixel clock design optimised for 4K+ and 120Hz+ gaming.
· EVGA logo illuminates on select GeForce GTX graphics cards.
· Compatible with all SLI enabled graphics cards.
· Looks super awesome!
SLI functionality works on all SLI enabled graphics cards. LED functionality works on the following cards:
· All EVGA GTX TITAN graphics cards.
· All EVGA GTX 980 graphics cards.
· Select EVGA GTX 970 graphics cards.
· All EVGA GTX 960 graphics cards.
· All EVGA GTX 780/780 Ti graphics cards.
· Select EVGA GTX 770 graphics cards.
Learn more about the EVGA PRO SLI BRIDGES V2: http://eu.evga.com/articles/00919/EVGA-Pro-SLI-Bridges-V2/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format