EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 and 550 G2 Power Supplies – Unbeatable Performance
- June 12, 2015 The unbeatable performance of the EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply line is now available in 650 and 550 watt versions. Based on the award winning G2 power supplies, these units feature 80 Plus Gold rated efficiency, and clean, continuous power to every component. The ECO Control Fan system offers fan modes to provide absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 7 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 650/550 G2 power supplies offer unbeatable performance at an unbeatable value.
• 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
• Ultra Quiet Fan with ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (Zero Fan Noise < 45°C)
• Unbeatable 7 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support.
Learn more about the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 and 550 G2 Power Supplies:
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format