Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX 2.0+ – Built for the Extreme Overclocker
- July 1, 2015 Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX 2.0+. Accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, and combined with enthusiast features such as 14+3 Power Phases, Dual BIOS support and more, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified delivers unmatched overclocking and performance. With 2816 NVIDIA CUDA Cores and 6GB of GDDR5 memory, it has the horsepower to drive whatever comes next.
This card also features EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooling technology. EVGA ACX 2.0+ brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 13%, and optimised Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by an additional 5C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimised swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
· 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM – Improved efficiency, power capacity, and a lower average operating temperature.
· Dual 8-Pin Power Inputs for increased power capability.
· EVGA EVBot Support – Allows for robust tuning and control over all aspects of the graphics card.
· Dual BIOS Support – Built in switch allows you to quickly and easily switch between primary or secondary BIOS.
· Pre-installed Backplate – The backplate adds rigidity, helps to reduce temperatures, and also looks great!
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 TI Classified ACX 2.0+ here:
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format