Introducing the EVGA X99 Micro2 - Engineered for the mATX Enthusiast
- July 31, 2015 The EVGA X99 Micro2 takes all the great features from the EVGA X99 Micro motherboard, and upgrades it with USB 3.1 Type-C, increased SATA ports, improved layout design + BIOS and refreshed look. The EVGA X99 Micro2 offers a stunning set of features and overclocking support, along with EVGA’s new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and usability.
INTEGRATED USB 3.1 TYPE-C
Get your PC future proof ready with the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard. This motherboard features the next generation USB 3.1 Type-C connector that delivers transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s for unbelievable performance.
microATX FORM FACTOR
Compact mATX form factor at 9.6in x 9.6in, yet still allows for enthusiast features such as SLI, robust SATA 6G expandability, M.2 support, incredible overclocking and more!
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• Up to 3-Way SLI Support
• mATX Form Factor
• Highly Efficient 6-Phase Digital VRM
• Onboard Power, Reset and Clear CMOS
• Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
• Black Nickel CPU ILM
• Built in USB 3.1 Type-C Port
• 10x SATA 6G Ports
• Audio Isolation for Superior Sound
• M.2 Socket M Supports up to 32Gbps
Learn more about the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard here: http://www.evga.com/articles/00941/EVGA-X99-Micro2-Motherboard/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format