Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW ACX 2.0+ – FASTEST EVGA GTX 980 Ti Next to K|NGP|N
- September 10, 2015 Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW. Accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW ups the game with dual 8-Pin Power inputs, 8+2 Phase Power Design, Dual BIOSes and an included EVGA backplate. Not to mention this card packs 2816 NVIDIA CUDA Cores and 6GB of GDDR5 memory, giving you the horsepower to drive whatever comes next. In fact, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW provides more than 3x the performance and 3x the memory of previous-generation cards*.
This card also features EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooling technology. EVGA ACX 2.0+ brings new features to the award-winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 13%, and optimised Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) additionally reduce GPU temperature by 5C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimised swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
*GeForce GTX 680
· Fastest EVGA GTX 980 Ti Next to K|NGP|N and Classified – 1291MHz Boost Clock with room for more.
· 8+2 Power Phase Design allows for robust overclocking with an additional 25W of power headroom.
· EVGA ACX 2.0+ Cooling offers dramatically lower GPU temperatures and saves power, allowing for more power to be allocated for overclocking.
· Double Ball Bearing Fans offer 400% longer lifespan than traditional sleeved bearing fans.
· dB Noise Inverter turns the fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
· Pre-installed Backplate included.
· Built with 6GB of high performance GDDR5 memory for the best image quality and 4K gaming performance.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW:
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format