EVGA Z170 Classified K – Killer Performance
- January 14, 2016 The EVGA Z170 Classified K is engineered from the ground up for the hardcore gamer. Featuring a next generation Intel Z170 Express Chipset with DDR4 3600MHz+ memory support, this motherboard is built to dominate. Built in Killer Ethernet helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game. Of course, with EVGA overclocking DNA, this board is built for overclocking with a robust VRM and hardware design that is built for speed.
New and Key Features:
• Intel Z170 Platform – The latest chipset from Intel giving excellent performance and efficiency.
• Killer E2400 NIC – Helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game.
• USB 3.1 Support – The latest USB standard gives you the ultimate transfer performance.
• Built for Overclocking – Robust GUI BIOS focuses on functionality and gives you incredible overclocking performance.
Learn more at www.evga.com/articles/00952/EVGA-Z170-Motherboards/
Video Overview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL7pecsSS_g
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format