EVGA Hardware Breaks World Records
- August 1, 2016 EVGA and extreme overclocker Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido have done it again, this time in the new DirectX 12 benchmark from Futuremark: "3DMark Time Spy". This new benchmark pushes the limits of modern PC gaming technology and can be used as a gauge for future game performance and visuals.
Armed with Liquid Nitrogen, an EVGA X99 FTW K motherboard, and an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Classified overclocked to 2,594MHz, K|NGP|N was able to hit new performance heights. He was able to score 9,973 points, a new single card World Record. The new EVGA Precision XOC software was used to overclock the graphics card, and is one of the only tools that can display a DirectX 12 OSD, a must have feature for overclockers.
This new World Record shows EVGA’s dedication to performance components, and the overclocking DNA that is built into every one of EVGA gaming products.
* Motherboard: EVGA X99 FTW K
* Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Classified (Overclocked to 2,594MHz)
* Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2
* Overclocking Software: EVGA Precision XOC
* CPU: Intel Core i7 6950X (Overclocked to 5.2GHz)
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format