Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA G2L Power Supply Series
- September 19, 2016 The unbeatable performance of the EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply line is now available with LED lighting in the new G2L versions. These units feature 80 Plus Gold rate efficiency, and clean continuous power to every component. The ECO Control Fan system offers fan modes to provide absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 Year Warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 850/750 G2L power supplies offer unbeatable performance at an unbeatable value.
• Built in LED Illumination – Killer performance, killer looks with built in White LED Illumination
• 100% Modular Design – Full modularity enables you to use only the cables you need, helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
• Whisper Silent – The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stay completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
• Unbeatable Performance – 90% efficiencies or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/articles/01050/evga-850-750-g2l-power-supplies/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format