Introducing EVGA iCX Technology
- February 10, 2017 Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a newly designed diecast baseplate and backplate, purposefully directed airflow chambers, and full control using EVGA Precision XOC, EVGA’s iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling.
Why was iCX Technology Created?
With PC gaming growing, it is important to provide "Peace of Mind Gaming" to the user. With EVGA’s new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities.
With EVGA iCX technology, a new era of PC gaming is coming.
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler.
• EVGA iCX Has 9 Thermal Sensors and Multiple MCUs - All 9 sensors can be display in EVGA Precision XOC and OSD.
• Asynchronous Fan Control – Separate left/right fan control including fan curve
• A New and More Efficient Way to Cool – GPU fan determined by GPU temperature. (Left Fan) Power/Memory fan determined by Power/Memory temperature. (Right Fan)
• Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC – Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed in PXOC OSD.
• Interactive Cooling with Thermal LED Display System – User customized RGB color and visual alarm settings
• Optimized Airflow Fin Design – Fin holes direct airflow through fins. Half open fin maximized airflow and L-Shaped fins increase surface contact
• Die Cast and Form Fitted Baseplate and Backplate – Makes direct contact with all vital components. Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate.
• Peace of Mind Gaming – An EVGA ONLY fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
EVGA GeForce GTX 10 series products are available now.
Learn more at www.evga.com/icx
Video overview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALytYxBc4SY
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format