Introducing the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N - Designed To Be the Best Overclocking GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- July 25, 2017 The GeForce® GTX™ 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. Despite the overclocking headroom provided by the frigid cooling of EVGA's patented iCX Technology, the potential of the GTX 1080 Ti still leaves room for one more card at the top...and man is it good to be the K|NG.
Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido currently holds four Single Graphics Card World Records with the EVGA 1080 Ti K|NGP|N graphics card:
- 3DMark Time Spy
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme
- 3DMark Fire Strike
- UNIGINE Superposition
Featuring iCX Technology, a new efficient heatpipe layout, and edge-plated PCB for improved cooling, the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is ready to go from the moment you power on and also features:
- Guaranteed 2025 MHz+ Overclock*
- Highly-Efficient Digital VRM
- Dual-slot profile
- Single-slot capable with Hydro Copper Waterblock**
* Test baseline: UNIGINE Heaven Benchmark v4.0 at room (ambient) temperature using Extreme Preset
** Sold Separately
The 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is designed for power, cable management, and control, featuring right-angle PCI-e connectors and an EVBOT connector.
EVGA's K|NGP|N products are known for their distinctive appearances, and the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is no exception featuring its unmistakable mark of quality and performance.
No card is worthy enough to take the throne without EVGA's iCX Technology, and the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N reigns supreme. Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a newly designed die-cast baseplate and backplate, purposefully-directed airflow chambers, and full control using EVGA Precision XOC, EVGA's iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling.
- 9 Thermal Sensors
- Async Fan Control
- Full Control With EVGA Precision XOC
- Interactive Cooling
- Peace Of Mind Gaming
- Sync With Other Devices
Learn more at https://www.evga.com/articles/01116/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-kingpin/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America and UK. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up programme, and other customer focused programmes, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: http://eu.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+1 714-528-4500 x118
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format