EVGA Awards Categories:
- 03G-P4-6162-KR EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING
- 2800 SuperSC DDR4 Series (16GB)
- EVGA 650 GQ Power Supply
- EVGA 700B Bronze Power Supply
- EVGA 750 BQ
- EVGA 750 GQ Power Supply
- EVGA DG-87 Gaming Case
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW+ GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC ACX3.0 Gaming
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FOUNDER'S EDITION
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 2.0+
- EVGA GTX 1050 Ti Superclocked
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid Gaming
- EVGA Powerlink
- EVGA SC17 1070 Gaming Laptop
- EVGA SC17 Gaming Laptop
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G3 Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1050 GS Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2
- EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2L
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 850 T2
- EVGA TORQ X10
- EVGA X99 FTW K
- EVGA Z170 Classified K
- EVGA Z170 Stinger
EVGA Z170 Stinger - Back to top
- TechnowarriorTV"...if you want to build a small powerhouse, then this board is the way to go."
Editor's Choice - Hardware Slave"The Z170, and namely the EVGA Z170 Stinger, are absolutely the right upgrade to buy if you are looking for a big jump in some kind of performance."
Highly Recommended - WSGF"I was able to take the 3.5GHz i5-6600K to 4.1GHz simply by increasing the multiplier. This 600MHz increase represents a 17% overclock, without any changes to any more detailed settings such as voltage or bclock. The 4.1GHz was completely stable"
EVGA Z170 Classified K - Back to top
Recommended - Hardware Asylum"The UEFI layout is quite good and displays exactly what you need to see. This is an important feature given that many manufacturers tend to overcomplicate the interface in an attempt to show 'everything' or do the opposite and hide everything in a list of complex menus. The EVGA UEFI is very straight forward showing you the current state of your system while giving you appropriate menus to make adjustments."
EVGA X99 FTW K - Back to top
Recommended - Hardware Asylum"Overall the motherboard performed as you would expect with solid performance and surprisingly consistent scores in both our synthetic and real world benchmarks. When it comes to overclocking I found the X99 FTW K to be very responsive to system changes allowing my Core i7 5960X to run at 4.3Ghz with only a few clicks in the UEFI."
Read the Full Article May-16
Approved - Overclockers.com"EVGA’s X99 FTW K board builds on the solid product the non “K” version is and adds some new modern features with out of the box with Broadwell-E support, PCIe x4 32 Gbp/s M.2 slot, USB 3.1 G2 Type-A and C connectivity, and swaps out an Intel NIC for the Killer E2400. There are slight changes to the appearance of the board to set it apart from its namesake to the tune of a lot less red and more black (SATA and PCIe ports). Overall, I feel it is an improved look and certainly welcome additions making it relevant for today’s technologies"
Editors Choice - Modders Inc"Performance wise, I think the results speak for themselves. The EVGA X99 FTW K is at the top of most of the charts and the charts that it doesn’t top, it is a really close race between the competitors. The UEFI interface is easy to use and easy to navigate. Taking the price and performance of the EVGA X99 FTW K into consideration, it earns the Modders-inc Editor’s Choice award. If your looking for a down and dirty motherboard that performs well without the extras, give this motherboard some consideration. What stands out for me is the fact that this is an all out performance motherboard that is worthy of the name FTW or FOR THE WIN."
EVGA TORQ X10 - Back to top
- Extreme Rigs"The Torq X10 brings a lot of features to the table. It has a 8200 CPI laser sensor with the acceleration issues fixed. It has a customizable arch height and adjustable weight and lighting."
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 T2 - Back to top
Editors' Choice - Tom's Hardware"…this is the most efficient PSU we have tested so far and probably the best in the 850W category."
Recommended - JonnuGURU"Once again, EVGA has managed to toss out something impressive and drool worthy."
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Power Supply - Back to top
Recommended - JonnyGURU"We have here another amazing unit from EVGA, it comes as no surprise to me to say."
Read the Full Article Dec-16
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2L - Back to top
GOLD AWARD - PC Perspective"The EVGA 750W Supernova G2L power supply exhibited excellent voltage regulation on all of the DC outputs along with excellent AC ripple and noise suppression. The power supply features a good assortment of modular cables and delivers great efficiency, easily meeting the 80Plus Gold criteria."
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 Power Supply - Back to top
Editor's Choice - PC Perspective"The EVGA 550W Supernova G3 power supply exhibited outstanding voltage regulation on all of the DC outputs along with excellent AC ripple and noise suppression. The power supply features a good assortment of modular cables and delivers great efficiency, easily meeting the 80Plus Gold criteria."
Read the Full Article Dec-16