What are EVGA Bucks?
EVGA Bucks are essentially equal to one virtual (1) US Dollar or one virtual (1) Euro, depending on region, and used like a gift certificate in our online store. EVGA Bucks are given in full 1 Buck denominations and are indivisible. You can collect them in various ways, which are listed in detail below. They are non-transferable to other accounts or to real currency and they do not expire. There is no limit on how many EVGA Bucks you can earn or have at any given time - feel free to save them up for as long as you like.
Current EVGA Bucks: Log in to see your EVGA Bucks
How do I get EVGA Bucks?
A forum post that is helpful to another member, answers a question, or when a member reaches a milestone of some kind can all earn a Blue Ribbon. A Blue Ribbon will not only show you have helped the EVGA forum community, but you will also earn 2 EVGA bucks per ribbon. If you see a forum post that should earn a Blue Ribbon, please PM a moderator to let them review it.
Folding@EVGA has several promotions, including one that allows you to earn up to 120 EVGA Bucks per year for participating in Folding@home with Team EVGA. All you have to do is start Folding for team 111065. More details...
If your friend, relative or even a stranger is thinking about upgrading their system you now have more incentive to recommend EVGA beyond knowing that they will get a quality product. For every product registered with your affiliate code, you will receive two (2) EVGA bucks, but, more importantly, you will be entered into a drawing to be randomly selected for a huge prize! More details...
Who can use EVGA Bucks?
EVGA bucks are essentially store credit that can be used in our online store. Paying with EVGA bucks is currently limited to the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and select European countries. Anyone with a valid EVGA account may earn EVGA bucks, but only members in countries listed above may spend EVGA Bucks in the EVGA Store. If you do not live in one of those countries, don’t be discouraged! We hope to expand this program to other countries in the future.
How do I spend EVGA Bucks?
If you have earned EVGA Bucks, you can spend them in our online store. Choose all of the products you wish to purchase, then at the end of the checkout process, before you submit to pay, you will see the option to add all or some of your EVGA Bucks to your order. You will see the EVGA Bucks once you have added it in the line-by-line list of everything you are paying for. Keep in mind, however, that EVGA Bucks cannot be used to pay fractions of a dollar or Euro, so there may be some amount leftover after adding your EVGA Bucks.
- EVGA Bucks are not redeemable for cash or credit and have no monetary value
- EVGA Bucks must be applied at the time of purchase, and may not be applied after a transaction has been completed on EVGA.com
- EVGA Bucks can only be used on the EVGA.com website for new and recertified product purchases
- EVGA Bucks cannot be used to purchase shipping, EAR, Step-Up, tax, VAT, and other imposed duties or other exclusive EVGA programs, unless noted otherwise
- Awarding EVGA Bucks is subject to verification of your account validity
- EVGA Bucks can never be transferred to another account
- EVGA Bucks cannot be used for preorders
- EVGA Bucks may be earned regardless of region, but the ability to use them will depend upon your region and its eligibility for the EVGA Bucks program. The EVGA Bucks program is currently eligible only for the contiguous U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and select European countries. If your country is not on that list, please note that EVGA will try to bring the EVGA Bucks program to you as soon as we can!